Unlock Drives Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions before entering the Contest. You agree that, by submitting an entry, you will be bound by these terms and conditions and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements.
Only if you are an individual legal resident of the Republic of India, are 18 or older at the time of entry, and hold a valid driving license in India, you are eligible to enter the Contest. Mahindra Group employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors or advertising/promotion agencies (and their immediate family members) are not eligible to enter the Contest.
You can enter the contest from 4th December via the Entry Method given below:
(1) Follow @MahindraAdvntr on Twitter, @MahindraAdventure on Facebook, and @mahindraadventure on Instagram.
(2) You must send in your best travel video to participate in this contest.
(3) The video must highlight your capability to handle a vehicle.
(4) The winner decided will be final and binding on all the participants of this contest.
(5) You may use any Mahindra or Non Mahindra vehicle in your travel video.
(6) If chosen as a winner, you will either travel solo or with a co-passenger. More people are NOT ALLOWED.
(7) The duration of your video must not exceed 2 min and should be 15MB or less in size. If not, it will be considered as an invalid entry.
(8) Winners get the opportunity to go on their biggest adventure with a Mahindra Scorpio provided by us.
(9) Your travel video must highlight your vehicle as the main character. To participate in the contest, each video must be emailed to [email protected] as a download link containing the following:
a. Name, phone number, and email address of the participant.
b. Make and model of the vehicle.
c. Registration number.
d. Copy of the driving license of the person driver.
(10) Please make sure that all videos are sent within the stipulated contest time; late entries will not be entertained.
(11) Please read the rules carefully before sending your videos. If not within the rules, the video will not be judged.
(12) The winner will be decided by a panel of enthusiastic Mahindra Adventure judges.
(13) If you are chosen as the winner, we will get in touch with you on your registered phone number or email address.
You will then have to submit a route plan for verification before the start of the journey. Your submitted route plan will be approved at our sole discretion. If not suitable, we will suggest modifications and the winner shall be allowed to go only if they choose to go ahead with the modified route plan.
(14) Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd will provide only the vehicles for this drive, and general service will be taken care of.
(15) Any damages to the vehicle or accidents will be paid for by the participants.
6 Mahindra Adventure Scorpios will be given for use to 6 different individuals or couples for 15 days – to shoot a travel story of their choice. The terms and conditions for the same shall be as detailed in the agreement to be signed between the winners and Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
(1) By submitting any video, information or material, you give Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd an unlimited and irrevocable license to use, execute, show, modify and transmit such videos, information, material or comments, including any underlying idea, concept or know-how (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Materials”). The Company reserves the right to use such Material in any way it chooses. All such Materials become the exclusive property of the Company, which it is entitled to use for any purpose without restriction or compensation. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd any unlawful, infringing, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or pornographic material or any other material that would violate any law and the Company reserves the right to delete such material without giving any notice. The Company reserves the right to block such user from entering the Contest as well as any future contests permanently. Views expressed or Materials offered by the participants of this Contest shall be personal in nature of such participants and other individuals appearing in such Material and the Company shall not have any responsibility whatsoever in this regard.
(2) This Contest will be governed by these standard terms and conditions. Each participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these terms and by their participation in the contest, each participant agrees to be bound by the terms. Mere participation should not be perceived as any commitment on the part of Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd to select a participant as the winner. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd to conduct further, similar or other contests in future.
(3) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter or any other social media website.
(4) Incomplete information provided or failure to provide true and accurate information as stated in these terms and conditions, failure to submit proof of identification and/or original dcouments upon being adjudged a winner of the prize will automatically disqualify the participant. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd shall have the absolute and sole discretion to determine the winner as well as to determine whether any participant should be disqualified by reason of failure to abide by these terms and conditions, bad faith, fraud or any other legitimate reason.
(5) Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Contest, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion without any liability.
(6) There is no cash alternative to the stated prizes, and the prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
(7) Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any claims, losses, damage, costs or expenses in connection with or arising from this Contest, or the drives which the winners undertake as a part of the Contest.
(8) To the extent only permitted by applicable law, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd reserves the right to use the winner’s image, video, photograph, name and likeness in post-promotion publicity material and in advertising, marketing or promotional material in any media by any means throughout the world for any purpose connected with the products/services of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd or its group of companies without additional compensation or prior notice to the winner and all participants consent to the same.
(9) Copyrighted, obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered as a valid entry to the Contest. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd retains the sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
(10) In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
(11) Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd reserves the right to request proof of a participant's eligibility in the Contest.
(12) Subject to applicable laws, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd shall not be liable for any losses, taxes, liabilities or inconvenience suffered by any participant as a result of these terms and conditions, entering into this Contest or accepting any part of the prize.
(13) Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions or for this Contest or availing the prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage even if such cost, expense, loss or damage which was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and/ or Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
(14) Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd India accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Contest. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd does not accept responsibility for (1) lost, late or undelivered entries or (2) any technical or access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of a participant to enter the Contest or (3) any event which may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted.
(15) In addition to these terms & conditions, other specific terms may be imposed by Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd from time to time to deal with any unforeseen situation. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd also reserves the absolute right to change the terms and conditions contained herein and, or, any other rules and regulations in respect of the Contest at any time without any notice, and without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever. Participants are requested to refer to such other terms and conditions, if any, which may be intimated separately as Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd considers fit. However, no obligation is cast on Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd to separately intimate each individual participant with regard to such additional terms and conditions.
(16) Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd may (i) extend (ii) terminate or suspend the Contest at any time due to circumstances beyond its control (iii) substitute a prize (or any part of a prize).
(17) The participant(s) hereby give express permission to Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd to freely distribute its submission in any publication and media whether online, offline or on the Internet. Material sent to Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd including feedback and other communications of any kind as well as submission of an entry to this Contest shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd shall be free to reproduce, distribute and publicly display such feedback, materials without limitation or obligation of any kind. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such submissions or materials for any purpose.
(18) Each participant understands that each of the officials of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd engaged in the organization and management of this Contest including its directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to any participant in respect of this Contest.
(19) The participant undertakes to indemnify and keep Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd harmless and indemnified against any loss, damage, claims, costs and expenses which may be incurred or suffered by Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd due to breach of any of the terms and conditions herein contained or due to breach of any applicable laws.
(20) The promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with applicable laws in India and will be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai.
(21) The entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions by entering the Contest. Each participant must ensure that his or her participation in the promotion is lawful in accordance with the laws of India. Neither Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd nor its representatives or agents shall be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any participant's participation in the Contest. The participant must not drive a vehicle or record videos in violation of any applicable Laws including but not limited to the Motor Vehicles Act.
(1) The judges decision will be final – no participant can contest the same
(2) If the videos sent in, do not meet our requirements – they will not qualify.
(3) This is a digital competition with no monetary benefits
(4) Strictly follow rules and regulations for the same
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The “ https://www.mahindraadventure.com” website (“website”) is hosted and operated by Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (“Company”); having its registered office at Gateway Building, Apollo Bunder, Mumbai- 400 001.
This website is intended for both residents of India and for foreign nationals. The information contained on this website or these terms and conditions may be altered or amended at any time without any prior notification or obligation and without the consent of any of the users of the website.
This website should not be regarded as an infallible guide to Mahindra products and services. Any reference in this website to speed or performance should not be taken as an encouragement to drive either dangerously or at speeds in excess of the limits prescribed by the authorities.
By entering the website, or by using and/or downloading any content from the same, the users acknowledge that they have read, understood and accepted all the terms and conditions in their entirety. The users agree that by entering the website, all terms and conditions of this document would be binding on him/her.
Purpose of the website
All the materials contained in the Website are provided for informational purposes only and shall not be construed as a commercial offer, a license, an advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship between you and the Company. No information provided on this site shall be considered a substitute for your independent investigation. The information provided on this website may be related to products or services that are not available in your country.
Links to third-party websites
Links to third-party websites are provided for convenience only and do not imply any approval or endorsement by the Company of the linked sites, even if they may contain the Company's logo, as such sites are beyond the Company's control. Thus, the Company cannot be held responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained therein. You acknowledge that framing the Company's website or any similar process is prohibited.
All rights, including trademarks, copyright and database rights, in the Website and its contents, are exclusively owned by the Company or by its respective owners. Any material that the Website contains, including, but not limited to, texts, data, graphics, pictures, sounds, videos, logos, icons or html code is protected under the Intellectual Property laws and remains the Company’s or any third party's licensed property. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any text, images, graphics, logo, button, icon, image and their selection and arrangement thereof, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without prior written permission of the Company.
You may not adapt, alter or create any of the material or information in this Website or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use in accordance Intellectual Property laws. You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes. The company reserves the right to monitor submissions to the Website and to edit or reject any submissions. The Company reserves the exclusive unlimited right to use for its own purposes any material submitted to the Website, including text and images, either on the Website or in any other form, including for publicity purposes. Any other use or modification of the content of the website without the Company's prior written authorisation is prohibited.
All names, images, logos identifying the Company’s products or services are proprietary marks of the Company. All third party brand, product, service and company names contained on this Website are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of their respective holders. The Company does not give permission for their use by any person other than the holders. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's; rights.
Warranty and Liability
All materials, including downloadable software, contained in the Company's website is provided on 'as is' basis and without warranty of any kind to the extent allowed by the applicable law. While the Company will use reasonable efforts to provide reliable information through its website, the Company does not warrant that this web site is free of inaccuracies, errors and/or omissions, viruses, worms, Trojan and the like, or that its content is appropriate for your particular use or up to date. The Company reserves the right to change the information at any time without notice. The Company does not warrant any results derived from the use of any software available on this site. You are solely responsible for any use of the materials contained in this site. The information contained in this site does not extend or modify the warranty that may apply to you as a result of a contractual relationship with the Company. In no event will the Company be liable to any person for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any information contained in our Website or products displayed on our Website, including, without limitation, indirect, consequential damages or incidental damages including but not limited to loss of profits or revenues, business interruption, loss of data or any other form of damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website. Notwithstanding anything else in these terms and conditions, we will not be liable for claims relating to the functionality or availability of this website.
You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified always and hold the Company and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against the Company arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
The Company does not assume any obligation to monitor the information that you may post on its website. You warrant that any and all information, projects, files or other attachments sent to us or comments other than personal data, that you may transmit to the Company through the website does not infringe intellectual property rights or any other applicable law. Such information, material or comments, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By submitting any information or material, you give the Company an unlimited and irrevocable license to use, execute, show, modify and transmit such information, material or comments, including any underlying idea, concept or know-how. All such materials become the exclusive property of the Company, which is entitled to use such material for any purpose without restriction or compensation. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any unlawful, infringing, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or pornographic material or any other material that would violate any law and the Company reserves the right to delete such material without giving any notice. The Company reserves the right to block such user from entering the Website permanently. Views expressed or comments offered by the users shall be personal in nature of the users and the Company shall not have any responsibility whatsoever in this regard.
We recommend that you run a virus check before use of any software provided on this Website and we also recommend that you have an up-to-date backup of your hard disk before using the software. You hereby accept that the Company will not accept responsibility and will not be liable for any disruption, damage and/or loss of data on your data or computer system that may occur while using the software or the Website.
The Company reserves the right to change these terms under which this website is offered at any time and without notice. You will be automatically bound by these modifications when you use this website.