The Trail Survivor Course is the second grade above the Getting Dirty Course. It is meant for the advanced newbie. The Trail Survivor Course has a duration of 2 days with participants arriving in the afternoon on day 1 and departing on the afternoon of day 2. This program will include everything from the introductory course along with the following additions:
- Advanced 4WD theory
- Recovery Techniques
- Usage of equipment and related safety
- Driving sessions on Class II & Class III course
- Q&A Session
- Each participant must produce a Covid vaccination certificate (both doses) or RTPCR / Rapid Antigen Covid Negative report from a maximum of 48 hours before the commencement of the event.
- Mahindra Adventure will supply each participant with a hygiene kit which includes masks, sanitisers and gloves.
- Participants will have to don masks during all kinds of group activities and must exercise covid appropriate behaviour.
- For Trail Survivor/Global Explorer participants, only single occupancy rooms will be issued in light of covid norms.