This course is for the first time, off-road enthusiast. It’s an elementary course where participants join in the morning and are through by afternoon. The focus is to keep things simple and let participants enjoy 4-wheel drive driving in a safe and controlled environment. Course cost is Rs 8,500 per head and includes the Thar 4x4 Trainer Vehicle along with trackside refreshments.
- Basics of 4WD theory
- Health & Safety
- Introduction to Off-Roading Techniques and Equipment
- Driving sessions on Class III course
- Q&A session
- Each participant must produce a Covid vaccination certificate (both doses) or RTPCR / Rapid Antigen Covid Negative report from a maximum of 48 hours before the commencement of the event.
- Mahindra Adventure will supply each participant with a hygiene kit which includes masks, sanitisers and gloves.
- Participants will have to don masks during all kinds of group activities and must exercise covid appropriate behaviour.
- For Trail Survivor/Global Explorer participants, only single occupancy rooms will be issued in light of covid norms.